Making Movies

Sunday, October 4, 2009

OMG, Where Have You Been!


I know it has been a while since I posted something and I want to thank the 3 of you (me, myself, and I) who read this blog and for believing in me. Listen I haven't abandoned this blog (as all the experts say most bloggers do), I've just been trying to find a rhythm that will keep me posting regularly.
One thing I think I can do is begin to post at least once a week. Subjects will include posts from other blogs I love and when I do something in this old, new apartment I will post that too. One more favor, tweet me something interesting about living, life, and decorating and I will pass that on to the rest of the my readers (all 3 of us).

As for the apartment, it is still a work in progress and there is a great deal of grief I have to overcome, but I am working on it.
Thanks and please do come back!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com