Making Movies

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Uncluttering

I have tons to fabric and I when it gets out of control, leads to disorganization, confusion, and clutter.  This is because I don't throw away big/little pieces, they can be worked into some random creative project that never happens.  This behavior holds me back so I searched online for someone or a company that will take these gems of fiber.  Eureka! Inklude Studio is a non-profit 501(c)(3), community based, art and design studio. They create an open, creative, and collaborative studio environment for adult artists with autism and other developmental challenges.  This was perfect, get rid of clutter and do good.  Inklude, the boxes are on the way.

PS. Inklude will take art supplies, materials, and equipment related to creativity.  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com