Making Movies

Friday, December 17, 2010

9 Ladies Dancing

This gift is a little like 10 Lords a Leaping, just add $1527.33 making it a whopping............$6294.03.  Also, what kind of ladies dancing, strippers, clog dancers, back up dancers for a rapper, tap dancers, I can go on but you get the idea. The 12 Days of Christmas does not specify.  However I will stick to ballet for this reference.

I wish I could fly across the floor stand on my toes and spin like a top.  I believed those days are long gone then I saw this video of Alicia Graf beautiful, graceful, and an outstanding talented dancer.  She has a story that should get you moving, no matter what the dream.  

Be daring to 
dream it, 
live it, 
loose it, 
rise above it, 
and be extraordinary.  
BTW, I am getting my toe shoes ready, 
I am about to fly.

 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com