Making Movies

Monday, November 7, 2011

Where People Work: Vivian Shaw Buckingham

Vivian works from home these days and is glad for it, although she doesn't know how long that is going to last. Currently, Vivian is working as a consultant on sustainability, climate change, energy and environmental issues. Right now the work is having her concentrate on rural and small town mayors in the South, a constituency that is often overlooked in federal policy making.

"I am sending you a pic of my favorite place to work in the house -- my veranda. Of course, the days are getting colder and I am moving indoors somewhat reluctantly, having just given away my beloved Boston ferns, which look all the world to me like beautiful dreaded heads. They are nature's rastas."

Vivian mainly work in Washington, D.C. and lives in Manassas, VA. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com