Making Movies

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nice Knobs

I need  new furniture, a paint job, a new stove, etc, etc.....however all a bit too costly at this time.  This apartment makeover is done bit by bit.

The linen closet has had a door knob on it since............I only remember this knob, so that's a reeeeealy long time.



A change has come.  I purchased a green glass knob with pink inset (from Anthropologie).  Now I love looking at the door every time I reach for a new towel. 


A tip before leaving the store:  Check the washer and make sure it fits the knob back.  I didn't and needed to search in my tool box for one that fit better.  Also I thought the back of the knob was too long, it wasn't and I almost didn't buy it.  Measure, measure, measure, it will save you time and money. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com