Making Movies

Monday, December 17, 2012

2012 New York City Chirstmas Windows


I have taken this walk for longer than I can remember.  Looking at store decorations in New York City is something my mother and I had done for yearsThere are more contenders to the Holiday Window Celebration in 2012, but the windows of Macy's (Broadway and 34th Street), Lord and Taylor, Saks, and Bergdorf Goodman still reign supreme, with Barneys entering in with their usual artistic flair It's always a treat and this year, they didn't disappoint.  Below are my photos of the New York City 2012 Holiday Windows.  



Holiday Windows
Atlantic Ave Brooklyn, New York




ABC Home and Carpet
This store is no slouch when it comes to Christmas decor.  Just check out the glitterized Madonnas.











 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com