Making Movies

Sunday, May 18, 2014

GOOD BYE CRAP!!

After opening a draw or two, to see taxes, receipt books, bookkeeping books, utility bills etc etc etc, all from over 20 years ago, I was glad for the annual Shred Fest 2014.

 
I bagged it all and carried two big bags.....DAMN PAPER IS HEAVY....to Cadman Plaza to shred it for good.

I got off at High Street Station (as per the instructions), BUT I got off on the wrong end. 


 
After stopping a few times to get across the park I made it.




I dumped it all in the bin along with others, but I must have seemed like a kid at Disney Land, because they were asking "Is this your firs time?" "No, just so excited to get rid of this, CRAP".






When the bin is full, it's wheeled away and loaded up onto the truck.  He even had to climb up on the side to help the paper fall into the grinder faster.



We peered through the little window and watched our crap turn into.....I don't know what it turns into, just glad to see it gone.......GOOD BYE CRAP!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Tell them to stop by my place. I'm looking forward to saying goodbye to a whole bunch of stuff. Teaching is one of those fields where it's easy to hoard some papers. And I've got years worth!

Cassandra Bromfield's Blogs said...

My mother was a teacher and I know just what you are talking about.

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com