Making Movies

Saturday, June 7, 2014

I'm Not The Only One

A daunting task is to organize, where do you put all this STUFF and why the WORLD am I keeping it. 


I recently moved my tools from a tool bucket into something else that was more efficient.  Now what to do with this bucket.....Oh I know, I will put all those papers in it and purge about 5 or more items a day.  The rule is to put things either away or shred.  I've done this before with a pile of papers and it actually works well.  

Sometimes I will get stuck on something that has no home and/or maybe it's a keep, so it goes in an envelope labeled MISCELLANEOUS.  Or it should say I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THIS.

Below is a video Vlog from Artistic Expressions, on tackling a disorganized room.

1 comment:

Libby said...

LOL! No, you're not the only one. I've been delayed a little from my goal due to closing out the school year and other random things, but I'm still working in my space. I'll be sure to post future videos as the space progresses. Best wishes to you in your office space. :-)

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com