Making Movies

Friday, September 2, 2011

Painting My Chair.....A Disaster!

I may be a bit overly dramatic, but.....

I purchased these 2 red/orange chairs, for about $23.00.....


To replace these old guards......



But I needed 4 so I went to Ikea and saw this chair for $19.99... 


So I purchased 2 .....


The plan is to paint them to match the red/orange chair.......

I purchased a red primer  (Home Depot consultant recommendation) and a can of Rustoleum Painters Touch (another recommendation).....

I primed it....

I should have stopped there and let this work, but noooooooo I began to paint ....


Although the photo doesn't look terrible, it is a mess.  I have the wrong tools, I needed a roller and then I still think it would be a mess. 

Tomorrow I am picking up can of spray paint.

This is not over ....

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com