Making Movies

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wow, That Was Fast

There is an update on my leak (Oh No, A Problem).  Yesterday, a note was slipped under the door that the water will be turned off in the A and B apartments.  Maintenance would be working on the leak.
Today, Maintenance came to check my bathroom.   Which was really strange since I didn't know they were coming.  I thought he was going to just look at the wall and feel for dampness, but I had to take everything out of the medicine cabinet.  1, 2, 3 my cabinet was out of the wall and he was looking into the black hole.




He left for about 20 minutes to check another floor.  When he came back it like an AH HA! moment, he found the leak.  It is coming from the 18th floor, they begin work tomorrow.  
Wow, that was fast.

2 comments:

Libby said...

He should teach others to work as efficiently as he has. This is rare.

Movers in brooklyn said...

Brooklyn movers You might additionally desire in order to ask the business themselves for references, and home elevators when their cheapest and also several expensive instances are generally to be able to go.

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com