Making Movies

Thursday, December 27, 2012

I Was Determined Today

Today is Kujichagulia, and the day was filled with me determined to finish a dress for a bridesmaid.  I didn't finish, but I got to the point I wanted to get to.   Then I realized I hadn't posted something that was symbolic of today's Kwanzaa Principal, Kujichagulia, which means Self Determination.  

You Tube and Vimeo is filled with videos that of arms stretched to the sky and strong powerful speeches that tell us to be determine......blah, blah, blah.  It's all very good, but how can we see the princepal in action, and then I found this video, Kwanzaa Inspired Makeup Tutorial from Jazzy Te'Whaaaaaaaaat, you may say, but I watched the video and it's a good one.   She is on point with her application, and I just love the red, black, and green nails (wonder if she has a tutorial), anyway I was determined to find something.  

Thank you Jazzy Te' for being determined.
  

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com