Making Movies

Saturday, August 31, 2013

The Unofficial End

It is the UNOFFICIAL End of the Summer.  I haven't posted as regularly as I should, but there was much activity in and out of this apartment.  

It's show and tell time of what I did this summer (this is one of a few posts). Please feel free to comment on what you did this summer.

Beginning with Memorial day I spent my a day of fun, play, and honors with a family that has always made me feel like I am blood.  Below 3 videos that sum up the fun.

Memorial Day Hang


2013 Annual Memorial Day Hang Part 1 from Cassandra Bromfield on Vimeo.

Look to 2:20 for the phenom who dunks like a pro!


2013 Memorial Day Hang Part 2 from Cassandra Bromfield on Vimeo.


Please forgive the shakiness of this video, but I am hoping you will get the love that was put into it and the love of the day.   Stick it out to the end, there is a crack up moment.  Go get a snack it's a bit over  8 minutes.


2013 Memorial Day Hang Part 3 from Cassandra Bromfield on Vimeo.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com