Making Movies

Thursday, November 12, 2015

What I Did This Summer: Lindsay Park 50th Anniversary

Well I haven't abandoned my blog, just been on a sabbatical......sort of, kind of.  Although I have had a few post ideas backed up on a list, just was a bit too busy to sit and write.
As I get back into the swing of things I will be posting random saved up posts, in no particular order.
 
I moved into Lindsay Park with my mother in 1964 (I forbid you to do the math), but it has been my home for that long.  2014 would actually have been the 50th celebration, but we celebrated August 29th 2015....and it was a glorious celebration.  Below are just a few shots of that glorious day.  See the videos (Part 1 and Part 2) at the bottom of this post.





LP 50th Celebration Part 1


LP 50th Celebration Part 2 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com