Making Movies

Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Ground Crew Christmas Party Part 2



This is the Ground Crew Christmas Party Part 2, and we had a great time.....BUT, I was unable to load this up on You Tube because of copy right issues....I get double digit views, which means NOBODY IS WATCHING....Anyway I get it, the artists worked hard on their music and they don't need some little office party video stealing the lime light. 
I was able to up load the original version here, but in a lower format, which really challenges the viewing pleasure. 

You Tube wouldn't allow the original version with Pentatonix version of the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy, I created a 2nd version, below.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job, although your missing from the footage! I know you were somewhere in there, thanks for capituring thosr moments!

Related Posts Plugin for mynewoldapartnebt.blogspot.com